The Business Leader Post is interested in content written from the perspective of what does a business owner need to know about a specific subject. Content should seek to engage business leaders, subject matter experts and other key members of the business community in thoughtful discussions concerning: management, industry, finance, technology, etc.
To be acceptable for publication, all content submitted to the Business Leader Post must be original and not previously posted to the Internet or in print. In contributing content, you are agreeing to provide the Business Leader Post the exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, distribute and display. You further agree that the Business Leader Post can use and disclose your name and company in connection with such content.
Only content that is considered relevant to our target audience will be accepted. We reserve the right to make modifications to any submitted content including: title, grammar, spelling and formatting.
Article Content Guidelines:
- We accept both short articles (500 to 800 words) as well as longer articles (2,000 to 3,000) words. We are more concerned about the quality of the article than word count.
- If you have an idea for an article you think we would be interested in publishing, please send us an outline of approximately 200 to 300 words that indicates the logic and flow of the article.
- Please do not submit an article proposal without familiarizing yourself with the Business Leader Post.
- We invite writing that is concise, lean and relevant.
- Our readers want information they can use to build and protect their business.
- Write to inform, we are not interested in articles intended to sell or promote a specific company or product.
- Please, do not use text formatting except Italic for titles, headers and sub headers (i.e., tabs, indents or colored text).
- You are welcome to include with you document: tables, diagrams, spreadsheets or images.
- Footnotes should not appear in submitted articles. Please incorporate all references into the article body.
- Your writing style should appeal to a wide audience and should not be academic in tone or structure.
- We encourage the use of headings within the body copy for ease in reading.
- We edit to suit style, content and readership of the Business Leader Post.
- If we make substantial edits, you will be given an opportunity to review the modified document.
- We do not have a research staff, and as a contributor, you are responsible for fact checking your document.
- We will post the author’s contact information along with a head shot photo. Please provide a hi-resolution (minimum 300 dpi) head shot in JPEG file format.
How to Submit an Article:
- Attach your document to an e-mail and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do not send your document as text within an e-mail message.